- Operate at the forefront of business reform and innovation, aiming to create long-term sustainable enhancement of corporate and business value while helping usher in a new era of business and economic management
- Create a truly professional entity, aiming to become a model organization in professional services
- Foster world-class management personnel with frontline experience gained from addressing complex business situations
- Pursue value creation through long-term commitment and shared risk, while addressing key issues in investment, corporate governance and business management that impact capitalist societies worldwide
- Continually extend the boundaries of our capabilities, leading a positive cycle of insight and implementation to create a new paradigm for strategic business development
- We will continually pursue our primary mission to increase corporate and business value, and align our interests with those of our clients and society
- We will share risk with key stakeholders, committing implementation-oriented professionals to the business front line alongside our clients to develop practical solutions and add tangible value
- In return for our contribution to fundamental increases in corporate value, we will seek compensation at a level accepted by our clients as fair and appropriate, and will never pursue our own short-term interests at the expense of clients or society
- We will develop our company as professionals with a shared philosophy, strong work ethic and mature business sensibility, operating as a flat, fair and open organization that values self-enterprise, has a willingness to take on challenges, and promotes learning from one-another
- We will construct a corporate governance structure founded on sound partner governance, retaining a high level of independence and providing a clear pathway to professional growth and leadership for the next generation
Code of Conduct
- Is your mind free from many ties?
- Are you running away from the reality in front of you?
- Are you thinking and acting with the head and heart of the chief executive and the party concerned?
- Are you pursuing actual results instead of just talking about ideals?
- What is your essential mission? Are you loyal to your mission?
- Are you proud of what you do every day to your family, friends, and society?
- Are you fair to your colleagues, clients, and stakeholders?
- Are you tolerant of diversity and heterogeneity?