- Operate at the forefront of business reform and innovation, aiming to create long-term sustainable enhancement of corporate and business value while helping usher in a new era of business and economic management
- Create a truly professional entity, aiming to become a model organization in professional services
- Foster world-class management personnel with frontline experience gained from addressing complex business situations
- Pursue value creation through long-term commitment and shared risk, while addressing key issues in investment, corporate governance and business management that impact capitalist societies worldwide
- Continually extend the boundaries of our capabilities, leading a positive cycle of insight and implementation to create a new paradigm for strategic business development
- We will continually pursue our primary mission to increase corporate and business value, and align our interests with those of our clients and society
- We will share risk with key stakeholders, committing implementation-oriented professionals to the business front line alongside our clients to develop practical solutions and add tangible value
- In return for our contribution to fundamental increases in corporate value, we will seek compensation at a level accepted by our clients as fair and appropriate, and will never pursue our own short-term interests at the expense of clients or society
- We will develop our company as professionals with a shared philosophy, strong work ethic and mature business sensibility, operating as a flat, fair and open organization that values self-enterprise, has a willingness to take on challenges, and promotes learning from one-another
- We will construct a corporate governance structure founded on sound partner governance, retaining a high level of independence and providing a clear pathway to professional growth and leadership for the next generation
Code of Conduct
- Is our mind free?
- Are we not running away?
- Are we thinking and acting with the brain and mind of the chief executive of the party concerned?
- Are we persistent about actual results?
- What is our essential mission? Are we loyal to this mission?
- Can we be proud before our family, friends and society?
- Are we fair to our colleagues, clients and stakeholders?
- Are we tolerant to diversity and heterogeneity?